The E251 – Institute of History of Art, Building Archaeology and Restoration, Research Unit E251-1 Building History and Building Archaeology, offers a position for a University Assistant
Condition of admission:
- Master degree in geodesy and geo-information or equivalent.
- Interest in university research and interdisciplinary collaboration, especially in the field of architecture, civil engineering, geodesy and geoinformation.
- Aiming to prepare a doctoral thesis in the area of point cloud processing and 3D modeling for BIM.
- A profiled educational and research focus is expected in the various techniques of non-contact 3D data acquisition, preferably in the field of building survey for building archaeological research: photogrammetry and laser scanning (e.g. program of the various manufacturers of laser scanners), in programming (e.g. C/C++, Python, Matlab, command line), as well as in-depth knowledge of the corresponding postprocessing, etc.
- Experience in common graphics and architecture software (text, layout, graphic, CAD)
- Very good command of English, command of German is advantageous
- Publication experience is preferable
Willingness to cooperate in university courses. Therefore, experiences in university teaching and research as well as good organizational and didactic skills are desired.
We look forward to receiving your application until 28.06.2019.
TU Wien is committed to increase female employment in leading scientific positions. Female candidates are explicitly encouraged to apply. Preference will be given when equally qualified.
People with special needs are equally encouraged to apply. In case of any questions, please contact the confidant for disabled persons at the university (contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Personaladministration, Fachbereich wiss. Personal der TU Wien, Karlsplatz 13, 1040 Wien.
Online application to: email@example.com
You can also find the vacancy notice in the newsletter no. 18/2019 of TU Wien under point 201.7.8: