In the 21st century data will be the new oil, driving data-driven decisions, self-learning machines and a safe society. The current boom in the big data and satellite industries has the potential to revolutionize the way engineers do their daily work and at Sensar we work exactly on this interface. We believe in grounded decisions; no more surprises. We want to enable engineering experts to use satellite data in analyzing and managing their processes by making this data easily accessible, easy to use and attractively priced. In our cloud-based platform we use the InSAR technique to produce monitoring products for civil engineers, allowing them to always have access to the most recent information on their assets.
We are a team of 6, working from our offices in Delft and Mendoza, with specializations as remote sensing, software engineering, cloud computing, civil engineering and mathematics. Sensar was established in 2017.
What will you be doing?
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Geomatics Engineering intern to help us with product development and data analysis. You will be working
on topics like:
- Developing new products/tools with and for our customers
- Data analytics and prototyping visualisations
- Creating content for marketing
- Customer interaction
You will work closely together with our Product Lead and software engineers. The internship duration is up for discussion. We aim for 2-6 months.
What can we offer you?
- The possibility to contribute to the development of an early phase technology start up
- Hands-on experience with defining and developing high-tech data products
- Working closely together with a team of passionate colleagues
- An informal and international working environment
- Room for initiative and personal development
A competitive internship fee
Does this arouse your interest?
Please send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+31) 15 262 9889