The MDM series of conferences, since its debut in 1999, has established itself as
a prestigious forum for the exchange of innovative and significant research results
in mobile data management. The conference provides unique opportunities to bring
researchers, engineers, and practitioners together to explore new ideas, techniques,
and tools, and exchange experiences.
Continuing its history, MDM 2019 seeks submissions of original research contributions
in the intersection of mobile computing and data management. Topics of interest
include, but not limited to:
- Data Management for Internet of Things (IoT) and Sensor Systems
- Data Management for Augmented Reality Systems
- Mobile Data Analytics
- Mobile Location-Based Social Networks
- Location and Trajectory Analytics
- Security and Privacy in Mobile Systems
- Routing, Personalized Routing, Eco-Routing, Routing for Electrical Vehicles
- Transportation-As-A-Service, Mobility-As-A-Service
- Innovative Applications driven by Mobile Data
Besides the main research track, two special tracks are dedicated to submissions that promote research and applications in the interdisciplinary areas: (i) Mobile Data & AI
and (ii) Transport & Urban Analytics.
Along with the research track papers, we invite industrial papers as well as
submissions for demos, panels, PhD forum, and workshops.
High-quality papers will be selected and recommended to a special issue of
the International Journal of Distributed and Parallel Databases.
Paper Registration and Abstract: January 28, 2019 (Extended)
Paper Submission Deadline: January 28, 2019 (Extended)
Notification of Paper Acceptance: March 22, 2019
Camera-ready Deadline: April 2, 2019
Additional information: http://www.comp.hkbu.edu.hk/mdm2019/