At Esri, our solution engineers are part of a highly-skilled team that helps shape strategies on the effective adoption and use of the ArcGIS platform. We invite you to use your problem-solving skills and passion for GIS technology to become an integral part of the national government mapping, statistics, land administration & imagery account team. We’re looking for individuals who are natural GIS evangelists, and enjoy identifying and implementing strategies that will radically improve the challenges businesses face. You’ll work closely with a team that helps our customers take advantage of geoanalysis to find unique patterns, trends, and hidden solutions within complex business problems.
- Build relationships. Become a core member of an account team as you sell and implement Esri software and solutions.
- Be an expert. Become a subject matter expert of the land administration industry as well as a technical expert of Esri’s complete platform.
- Solve problems. Proactively craft and propose solutions that clarify how GIS brings business value to our customers by addressing the critical business challenges they face. Define and deliver platform strategies to customers that align Esri’s platform with their business.
- Tell our story. Present GIS technical demonstrations of proposed solutions to clients. Understand how to design presentations for technical and non-technical customers within various organizations. Provide platform configuration guidance and best practices.
- 2+ years of experience with the ArcGIS platform using editing tools, performing spatial analysis, and creating geodatabases
- Demonstrated experience in technical consulting and conceptual solution design as well as an understanding of sales and business development processes
- Direct experience in the land administration industry, including surveying, GPS, and/or CAD
- Experience with DBMS technology such as SQL Server, DB2, Oracle, and Access
- Knowledge of cloud computing concepts in addition to on-premise solutions
- Experience with land-related information systems, including document management systems and computer-assisted mass appraisal systems (CAMA)
- Capable of leveraging data from apps such as Facebook, Evernote, Dropbox, etc.
- Experience integrating software solutions with other business systems including data warehousing, BI, CRM, ERP, and analytics platforms
- Remarkable presentation, interpersonal, and listening skills
- Ability to travel, domestically or internationally, up to 50%
- Bachelor’s or master’s in GIS, geography, surveying, geomatics, geodetic engineering, computer science, or a related field
- 5+ years of related technology experience
- Past participation in developer events (hackathon, hackfest, codefest, etc.)
- Ability to troubleshoot client issues related to Esri application deployment and system architecture
- Experience with ArcGIS Enterprise web applications or other web application development
- Familiarity with land administration issues and requirements internationally
- Foreign language skills