Call for papers – GI_Forum Salzburg, Austria
The GI_Forum presents original research on innovations in the field of geospatial technologies across a range of scientific and technological domains.
- Full Papers: max. 5000 words (including tables, references, captions, footnotes and endnotes)
- Short Papers: max. 2500 words (including tables, references, captions, footnotes and endnotes)
Please follow the journal instructions for authors. Shorter abstracts will only be considered for poster presentation. Accepted manuscript submissions will be published in GI_Forum Journal and labelled accordingly.
Submit your paper until February 1, 2018!
- Deadline for submission: 1st February 2018
- Double blind review by review commitee members.
- First submission must not be labelled with your name.
- Notification about review outcome by March 2018.
Final submission for inclusion in the conference programme & author registration
- Author registration until April 4, 2018 including payment of (reduced) author’s conference fee.
- Registration as author is only possible for ONE conference submission.
- Submission of final version for publication until April 15, 2018.
Full and short paper contributions will be assigned to a theme related session. You will be notified about the date and time of your talk as well as the presentation form via email. Programme updates will be published on the conference website.
Special service for authors: Speakers Corner
We highly encourage all presenters in Symposia and Workshops sessions to visit the Speaker Resource Center. This room will be set up for your use, and will contain several screens and one data projector to allow you the opportunity to review your slides and material prior to your scheduled presentation time slot. An audio/visual technician will be available during room hours to assist you in setting up your laptop with the data projector and to answer any questions. Where? HS415 on the first floor.