Call for papers – International Conference on Localisation and GNSS
International Conference on Localisation and GNSS 2017
27-29 June 2017, Nottingham, UK
Call for Papers
Reliable navigation and positioning are becoming imperative in more and more applications for safety-critical purposes, public services and consumer products. A robust localization solution, which will be available continuously is needed regardless of the specific environment, i.e., outdoors and indoors, and on different platforms such as stand-alone navigators and mobile devices. ICL-GNSS addresses the latest research on wireless and satellite-based positioning techniques to provide reliable and accurate position information with low latency. The emphasis is on the design of mass- market navigation receivers and related tools and methodologies. The scope includes (but is not limited to) the following topics:
- Design, prototyping and testing of positioning devices
- Antennas and RF front-end for GNSS receivers
- Acquisition, tracking and navigation algorithms
- Detection and mitigation techniques for adverse propagation conditions
- GNSS applications for remote sensing, ionospheric sounding and space weather
- Precise timing for GNSS and terrestrial systems
- Security and privacy in joint communication and navigation systems
- Authentication and privacy aspects of positioning?
- Spoofing countermeasures?
- Cooperative and peer-to-peer positioning?
- Positioning based on signals-of-opportunity ?
- Multi-GNSS receivers and emerging navigation satellite systems?
- Indoor positioning and localisation in densely populated urban areas
- Hybrid NAV/COM positioning
- Cognitive positioning architectures
- Positioning for autonomous systems (robots, planes, land and marine vehicles)
- Crowd-sourced and swarm localisation
- Location-based mobility models, services and applications
Full paper submission: 20 March 2017
Special session proposals 20 February 2017
Notification of acceptance 30 April 2017
Camera-ready papers due 14 May 2017
For more information international-conference-on-localisation-and-gnss-nottingham (PDF)
And on the website http://www.icl-gnss.org/2017/index.html