GeoInformatics Summer School 2016
June 19-30, 2016
Call for Participation
The GeoInformatics Summer School offers motivated university students and graduates an international and strongly academic summer session where outstanding lecturers and young talents meet to explore new ideas. GeoInformatics Summer School 2016 will be organized from June 19 to 30 with courses covering fundamental concepts, methodologies, and technologies in Nighttime Light Remote Sensing, BDS/GNSS high precision positioning and navigation and Geographic Information Service.
There will be no study fees. Local accommodation and meals subsidy will be provided. Overseas students can apply for the travel funding with a limitation of 2000RMB.
Registration Deadline: April 25, 2016
Registration Confirmation: April 28, 2016
Camp Date: June 19-30, 2016
- Collaborative Innovation Center of Geospatial Technology
- ISPRS Technical Commission VI State Key Lab of Information Engineering in Surveying, Mapping and Remote Sensing (LIESMARS, Wuhan University)
- GNSS Research Center of Wuhan University
- Delft University of Technology
- IEEE Earth Science Informatics Technical Committee
For detailed information, visit: http://www.lmars.whu.edu.cn/geosummerschool/index.jsp