Do you thrive in a challenging and varied job? Are you looking for an attractive career at an international company? Then Fugro offers what you are looking for.
Roles And Responsibilities
Fugro operates worldwide to perform measurements with advanced sensors to map the earth’s surface and subsurface. Day in, day out we collect terabytes of data. This data needs to be analysed, processed and visualised. It is the role of a Geomatics Engineer to fully understand the complete pipeline from data acquisition to visualisation.
As a Geomatics Engineer, you will advise clients and project managers about the technical capabilities of our sensor systems. In projects, you play an active role in quality control and quality improvement. Together with our team of Software Engineers, you design and implement methods to improve data processing and data analysis. Using various GIS tools you help our clients to turn spatial data into actionable information.
We are looking for professionals with a background in Geodesy or Geomatics. You are not afraid of technological challenges, but at the same time you maintain structure in your work. You can work in a team and you are an excellent communicator. Within projects, you take responsibility while thinking in solutions.
Furthermore, we expect:
- Master degree or PhD in Geodesy or Geomatics
- Experience with programming or scripting
- Experience with Least Squares Adjustment, GNSS, Kalman Filtering
- Preferably, experience with Lidar processing
- Knowledge of spatial databases and OGC Web Services
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Proficient in speaking and writing in English
As a market leader in geo-information, Fugro offers a unique combination of state of the art 3D scan technology, software development and engineering. Fugro GeoServices is part of Fugro NV, an international company with a wide range of career potential in The Netherlands and abroad.
Fugro offers you:
- A challenging job with a lot of variation and room for own initiative
- Personal development by training and the possibility to attend relevant courses
- Working on “state of the art” software
- Excellent remunerations and employment conditions such as: good pension, travel expenses, collective medical insurance, fitness arrangement
- Fixed working location at Fugro’s main office in Leidschendam
For more information, please contact Martin Kodde at 070 – 3170928.